Monday 5 August 2013

Travelling light....


 
What's this? I hear you ask...
I recently attending an event at The Houses of Parliament on behalf of a charity for sick children, I can't show any images as it was a private event, although it was attended by a few MP's and Dignitaries.
 
Anyway, back to the question, the above contraption is my rolling camera gear cart, I use it a lot when travelling as it fits a lot of gear in such as lights, stands, cameras, lenses, etc.
Security is very tight at Parliament, I had to take everything out of the roller case and put it through the x-ray machine, even the light stands, even though they are just made out of light aluminium!
 
Anyway, I managed to get through security and photograph the event for a couple of hours until I had to pack it all up and head home from Waterloo in the rush hour.
As well as carrying all my gear it makes a handy seat on the train when all the proper seats are taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment