Sunday 16 February 2014

Lex Moody




































I recently photographed Lex at Jagz music venue when he was invited back there for the 'Best Music of 2013' evening.

He asked me to come along to another gig he was playing to get some performance images that he could use for advertising and promotion purposes.

The gig was in a large sports hall with very low lighting, luckily I had bought my back up lighting kit with me just in case, I put up two flashes, one either side of the stage pointing into the middle of the stage to light Lex as he was singing.

After the gig we did a few shots in the sports centre reception where they had a large glass block wall, Alex stood near the wall while I lit him with an umbrella from one side and rim lighted him from the other side with another flash and a bluish gel which lit up the glass blocks really nicely, I love making a very mundane location look great with just a couple of flashes and the right composition.

For more info about Lex, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment