Monday 8 December 2014

Candy Gigi at the Cellar Bar

As a regular at the Cellar Bar for the weekly comedy run by the Comedy Company, I have seen and photographed many stand up Comedians-all very funny, some hilarious, and the odd one or two acts that are, well, odd!

One of those was Candy Gigi Markham-delightfully nuts but funny with it.
She came on and immediately started to plaster her face with lipstick then spray cream, then nursed a large clump of celery before eating it and spitting it over the front row (note: do not sit in front row)

I managed to capture most of the act as she was moving about very quickly, she mentioned to me that I could get some great images of her due to the nature of the act and she managed to look over to me a few times to make an image with eye contact (top image)

Hopefully you can see the Candy Gigi experience somewhere soon.....or read more about her here









No comments:

Post a Comment