Monday 23 February 2015

Babyhowl at Charborough Studios

Berkshire's Baby Howl came into the studio at Charborough a few days ago to film a small part of their forthcoming video, I was helping out with the filming and getting some behind the scenes shots.

After all the recording was done I got the lads to give me 5 minutes to get a quick portrait of each of them. It was a very simple set up, one flash in a very small softbox at 90 degrees from the camera with a black 'flat' behind them image converted to mono with some high pass sharpening and a bit of contrast, all together it makes for a moody shot which suites their music I think.

I have shot them before in a few different locations for their promo images when they were a 4 piece, you can see that blogpost here


Check them out here, along with a recent interview and music on BBC Radio Berkshire
for BBC Introducing

















No comments:

Post a Comment