Sunday 22 May 2016

Michael Fabbri:Comedian

I recently photographed Comedian Michael Fabbri to create some promo images, some to be used on the BBC website for a forthcoming piece about Dyslexia, and others for general use.
He came to the studio with some changes of clothes and we shot a images with different looks and expressions, below is a standard headshot...






















































































































































































As I was taking all my equipment upstairs to the studio, I noticed the lights in the corridor were very stylish, completely round with no wires attached- I thought it would make a great background element in an images so as we were wrapping up the shoot I mentioned doing some shots in the corridor in front of the lights, this was for a totally different look, black and white with stark lighting from a flash on a stand, see below.
It's always a good idea to look round and take notice of items that can be incorporated into a shoot, weather it's a great background or an interesting light........

No comments:

Post a Comment