Saturday 28 September 2013

Sha La Las video shoot

 

I recently went to Powerhouse Studios in New Haw to take some behind the scenes images of
The Sha La La's latest video shoot.

Pictured above on Guitar is Darron, lead singer of the group, filming him is Robert Martin Kelly.
As you can see from the shadows on the floor, Rob had set up a couple of hotlights to illuminate the band but keeping the background black as they wanted a very contrasting look to the video.
My job was to get a few behind the scenes images, keep quite and keep out of the way which is always the best way to be on a video shoot!.

I sent in a selection of images from the night in black and white to fit in with the theme of the video and can be used for print purposes as well.

It was so hot in the studio that we had to take a few breaks outside as the hotlights live up to their name!

Btw, the Sha La La's latest cd is out very soon, I know I'm buying one-they are simply brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment