Wednesday 16 April 2014

Alex Taylor at Norden Farm Centre for the Arts


























I recently photographed Alex Taylor at Nordens Park Arts Centre in Maidenhead.
He is an amazing singer/songwriter that uses endless loop recordings in his performing combining guitar and vocals, you would swear there was two of him on stage!
I managed to cover him from all angles as I was able to move round the theatre quite freely although making sure not to block anybody's view or spoil the performance-it's a fine line between getting some good angles and getting in the way of people who have paid for a ticket.
As you can see from the images above, Alex really puts himself into the performance and I think I managed to capture it.
See more of him here www.alextaylormusic.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment